Receiving a stipend does not guarantee registration in any Round River study abroad program and students must register separately for the study experience program. All participants are required to follow proper Round River registration guidelines including payment deadlines and pre-departure obligations.
- Stipends are only for the specific semester stated in the application and will be forfeited in the event a recipient is unable to attend.
- Recipients who do not register for an eligible Round River program by the registration deadline, fail to meet stated pre-departure requirements, are placed on academic probation or suspension, or have a code of conduct violation prior to the departure date of the Round River program will forfeit the funds.
- If the Round River program is cancelled for any reason, the recipient will have the opportunity to switch to an available Round River program. If an alternate is not available, the stipend will be forfeited.
- I authorize the Westminster University Financial Aid office to release FAFSA data to the selection committee for purposes of reviewing this application.
- I authorize the Westminster University Dean of Students Office to release information about disciplinary problems, including warnings or probation to the selection committee for purposes of reviewing this application.