Academic and administrative supervisors of internal programs or programs sponsored by an external organization involving minors, or their designee, must complete this program registration form at least 14 calendar days prior to the start of the program.
A program is an ongoing or planned event that is designed to include minors (e.g., camps, fairs, lessons, workshops, clubs, teams, projects, practices, tours, open houses, service learning), but does not include:
- Single performances or events open to the general public that are not targeted toward minors (e.g., athletic competitions, plays, concerts)
- Regularly scheduled classes or activities designed primarily for enrolled students who are age 16 and older
- Placement of students, for academic credit and/or clinical or student teaching requirements, with external entities
- Departments which have daily or very frequent involvement with minors as part of their primary mission (e.g., Admissions)
- Faculty conducting research programs that are approved through the Westminster University Institutional Review Board (IRB) process
Read the full policy.